Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Let's Talk About You

You know what? This self-promotion stuff just doesn't come naturally to me. I find it really difficult to tell the world what I'm doing and thinking. But I've always loved to write, and i like the idea of blogging, so I'm going to keep it up. Only I'm going to change direction and promote other people instead of myself. So stay tuned for what i think will be some really interesting blog entries! If I see a fantastic color combination that some quilter has thrown together, I'll report it. If I find a bead pattern I'm drooling in envy over, I'll show it to you. When i taste a really satisfying merlot, I'll reveal it here. When someone tells me how to get your neutered cats to stop spraying in your house, I'll let you in on the secret. So please stay with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment