Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Heart My Dog



Don't we all!?

I have quit selling my dog collar jewelry, but am launching into dog related human jewelry. At this point i am just sticking my merchandise toe into the water with the production of some very affordable and fun little charms:

My handmade glass hearts and dog bones have been fashioned into cute little charms which can be used on a charm bracelet, slip a small assortment of them onto a neck chain or ribbon, dangled one from your phone or zipper, and my favorite use: purse personalizers! I like to clip my special beads to my handbag--they go everywhere with me, and are always visible, and i get a certain number of comments (particularly on my sock monkey bead). Contact me through my etsy shop, The Bead You Need, to arrange for a custom order with your special color requests, etc.

Fans of my GemBonz and PuppyLuv charms will be glad to hear that these special birthstone dog bone and heart charms will soon be available as pendants on lovely sterling silver findings and sterling silver chains.

No comments:

Post a Comment