Wednesday, December 16, 2009

and it only took five years

I've been working on my part of a kids' book project, off and on, for a very long time. Maybe not five years, but at least two or three. In that time, my BIL has had a child and made his daughter a couple of really sweet books for the last couple of Christmases, and i think that is so wonderful. So i also used one of those online book-making websites and brought my project to the real, hardcopy, world. I am so proud of myself (see photo).

The two companies that i looked at were shutterfly.com and mixbook.com. They are really easy to use. Just pick a format and plunk your own files and text into it. Click the "order" button, make your payment, and within 3-5 days, your printed and bound books are shipped to you. I highly recommend it to anyone who has the dream to publish their own book!

No comments:

Post a Comment