Saturday, March 7, 2009

Inspires Me




Maybe I'm a slave to the ego stroke, or to capitalism, but nothing inspires me like having someone buy my beads.

I would like to give a big shout out to Christina M. who recently bought beads from my etsy shop. From everything I'm hearing, the slumping economy is affecting etsy sales for most folks, and I've noticed a slowdown myself since Christmas. But after several dry weeks, I'm eagerly making more beads, and branching out into lampwork buttons and little glass sculptural beads. Oh, and I've decided to offer some needle felted items, as well.

In fact, I made a dozen colorful lampwork fish beads yesterday, that I've already turned in to zipper pulls and will list in the etsy shop tomorrow if the wind dies down enough for me to do some photography outside without getting sandblasted with grit... It's been horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment