Saturday, August 6, 2011

It Will Be Alright


The bleak economy seems to be striking my bead sales particularly hard for the past several weeks, and i had been considering options, such as Pizza Hut hostess, when all of a sudden the consumer comes through and takes some beads off my hands. No restaurant evening shifts needed just yet. Thank you so much, my customers.

I have listed several owl beads, and a bead i'm really quite fond of--this newborn snake coiled on a bead. I've been working on a set of spiral-wrapped beads (which i will photo and show tomorrow), but something about the pattern and tactile nature of the shallow ridges really appeals to me. This snake bead is one of those new beads but transformed into hatchling snake with a tiny head and pointy tail. I'm quite mesmerized. This bead is in my etsy shop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment