Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Odd Couple

Here's a handsome couple. Getting this photo was no mean feat when you realize that i am an arachnophobe. I was crouching in the weeds just inches from this lovely big spider. She was a good 2 inches from tip of front legs to tip of back legs. I don't believe i've seen one like this before. It wasn't until i was looking at my photos at home that i noticed the little gentleman visitor! Isn't he ambitious!?

What i've been up to: making a supply of BirthBones pet charms, looking for another pet-related business to help me market them. I'm so glad to be back to my part time babysitting gig. Little pip is 4 1/2 months old now and just so delightful! He's taking so much more of an interest in the world around him and the way he can giggle at a shaken toy for 20 minutes straight makes you laugh right along with him.

Don't forget the *CONTEST* in Oct. 18 post. Still awaiting a guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment